Magic blue nail polish and Eyeko cosmic nail polish

Monday, December 6, 2010

Magic blue alone on my nails, they are amazing colour and I love it.


Yesterday I visited my blogger friend Vonvon's blog and I find an interesting post that caught my attention. I have the same Magic Blue nail polish and she has Magic Green colour too but I don't have this colour. You can visit her blog post by click on the link above.

I used the Eyeko Cosmic nail polish as based for my toes and then I applied the Magic Blue over it. You can see that the colour is amazing and I love it. I remember blog about Magic Blue nail polish last year at my other blog.

I couldn't sleep early so I decided to have fun with the nail polish that I have. I also put on the Magic Blue for my finger nails.

Magic Blue nail polish is retail at Sasa @RM12.90 each bottle. As for the Eyeko nail polish I don't think this one available, you can check other colour at www.eyeko.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

pls visit my blogs
namesherry.com
www.isherrygo.com

Get paid To Promote at any Location