Free makeover is this true?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I taken part in a contest and it is a free makeover, I do not know if this is for real or a scam. I have received the email from them and I need to answer a few questions.


SKIN ANALYSIS
1. YOUR SKIN TYPE: NORMAL / OILY / COMBINATION / 'T' ZONE PROBLEM

2. DO YOU HAVE SCAR? YES / NO

3. DO YOU HAVE ACNE PROBLEM? YES / SOMETIMES / NO

4. DO YOU HAVE A SENSITIVE SKIN? YES / NO

5. ARE YOU ALLERGY TO CERTAIN COSMETICS OR SKIN CARE PRODUCT? YES / NO

6. WHAT PRODUCT YOU ARE CURRENTLY USING (COSMETICS)
a.
b.
c.
d.
e.

7. HOW OFTEN YOU MAKEUP? EVERYDAY / SOMETIMES WHEN I HAVE MOOD / 2 OR 3 TIMES A WEEK / ONLY ON SPECIAL OCCATION

8. HAVE YOU BEEN/JOINED IN ANY MAKEOVER / WORKSHOP BEFORE? YES / NO
IF YES, PLEASE STATED BELOW
1.
2.
3.

9. WHAT IS YOUR SKIN TONE? PALE / LIGHT / LIGHT - MEDIUM / MEDIUM / MEDIUM DARK / DARK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

pls visit my blogs
namesherry.com
www.isherrygo.com

Get paid To Promote at any Location