Review: It's Not Always About Me

Saturday, May 15, 2010

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today the blog review is It's Not Always About Me , this blog belonging to Yuuki. She is busy at the moment with the points to count for her contest, you can see the latest update here. She was a lazy bone and I know that I am getting lazy but I need to push myself work. I find out that Yuuki is not a full time blogger so she needs to work at least 8 hours and I must say she is doing well with both work and blogging at the same time.

Currently I am reading her last post on 2009 month of December. This blog is not always about Yuuki but mostly it is everything about her. She had 123 posts then and now she has more can't wait to see her last post on year 2010.

It’s Not Always About Me – but is really everything about me

Drama Queen – my addiction to asian dramas

Scientific Blabber – my fascination with science

All About oBizz – my online rackets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

pls visit my blogs
namesherry.com
www.isherrygo.com

Get paid To Promote at any Location